Our programs are oriented around the following objectives:
- To provide a well-rounded liberal arts education heavily invested in the social sciences.
- To provide students an opportunity to study social worlds in-depth,including social arrangements, social interaction, social structure and culture.
- To foster critical reading and thinking, intellectual curiosity and ethical reasoning in all of our students
- To enable students to develop and pursue their own intellectual questions through
To nurture and train students to be progressively more independent learners
- To prepare students for the workforce – in government, business, education, nonprofits – by developing skills in research, synthesis, analysis, and written and oral communication
- To prepare interested students for graduate study in academic and applied fields